Our clients come from a wide range of countries and industries. They face different issues and challenges. But they have one thing in common: a desire for exceptional service and advice that is tailored to match their precise needs.
Across our global network, we employ some of the highest calibre people from diverse backgrounds to deliver innovative solutions and trusted advice to our clients.
From recent graduates to senior professionals, we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our firm.
If you are interested in a career with CDR, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Graduate Day – Junior Account Executive – Financial
This entry level position offers an exciting opportunity to gain valuable training in financial communications and investor relations at a top-tier PR agency. Successful candidates will work across a range of clients on a number of communications and research projects.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent. All applicants must be numerate, highly literate and creative, with a genuine interest in business and financial markets. They should be strong team players, motivated and enthusiastic. A second language would be beneficial, but is not essential.
About Citigate Dewe Rogerson
Citigate Dewe Rogerson is one of the most recognised and well-respected names in corporate and financial public relations consultancy. We offer a full range of communications services to companies, both domestically and internationally, from offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Our business is structured across sector lines with dedicated specialists. The sectors we cover include financial services, technology, professional services, consumer brands, oil & gas, retail, distribution & logistics, healthcare, public sector, manufacturing and aerospace.
All of our teams are supported and reinforced by experts in media relations, crisis communications, investor relations, research, public policy and digital communications.
Our approach is to help clients achieve their business objectives, whether that is seeking a stock exchange listing, completing merger or acquisition activities, promoting and protecting brands, managing crises, launching new products or companies, developing insightful collateral or running stakeholder engagement programmes
Dates and additional information
The closing date for applications is 5.30pm on 14 July 2017.
An assessment day will take place in London on 25 July 2017.
Please email our Head of HR Sarah Lawrence with your CV and a detailed cover later outlining your suitability for the role.
Account Manager – Investor Relations
Citigate Dewe Rogerson is looking for a financially literate candidate of graduate calibre with 2-3 years’ relevant experience to join its well-regarded investor relations consultancy practice based in London.
Responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in the drafting and editing of IR materials including press releases, presentations, annual reports and IR website text
- Liaising with the sell-side analyst community, collecting earnings forecasts and responding to queries on behalf of clients
- Monitoring news information services for relevant news stories and analyst reports on clients, conducting issues analyses and market sentiment summaries
- Pre and post-event feedback and perception surveys among fund managers and analysts
- Analysis of sell-side coverage, company ownership and investor targeting
- Preparation of new business proposals; company analysis and research
- Peer benchmarking: monitoring client peer group activities, events and developments and issuing best practice recommendations to clients
- Working closely with PR consultancy/media relations colleagues on IPOs and other capital markets transactions
Skills and experience required:
- The candidate should have two to three years’ relevant experience, ideally in equities research, investment banking, investor relations (in-house or consultancy) or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively on all levels
- Numeracy and financial literacy will be essential
- Keen attention to detail
- A good team player, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, on the ball and markets-aware
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in an additional European language would be an advantage
Please email our Head of HR Sarah Lawrence if you are interested in this opportunity.